Monday, December 15, 2008

individual blog post #5

With the holidays around the corner it has made me think about any new devices that are out that I would like. While navigation systems are not new they are very helpful. Currently, I volunteered to help with a holiday party in San Francisco and this experience made me realize that I am going to have to travel to a lot of different places especially if get the internship I want. Navigation systems give step by step directions as you are driving to your arrival location. The information is transmitted by satellite. Even if you make mistakes while driving the information is reset to adjust to your new location. Also, the computer itself usually has a list of popular locations or attraction for when you don't have the exact address. Another important feature is put in locations you frequently  travel to. This would be very helpful for anyone that plans to be a successful business person. 

No comments: