Monday, November 17, 2008

journal entry #1

I have been taking a class where I learn how to use new media technologies. This past week we were taught to use audacity to create our own podcast. What amazed me the most is how simple most of the new technology is to use. While I decided not to use audacity, I am teaching myself to use garageband and while sometimes it may be frustrating. There are always help tools to assist you in your project. 
Now after playing with garageband I have realized how amazing it is for people who want to get a message out in a unique way. A person can now share their thoughts using podcasts while still adding sound effects or even background music to keep people interested. Also, it has become a inexpensive way for musicians to record music and gain experience if they are interested in entering the music business.

No comments: